Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Happy New Year. May 2005 be the best yet.

Howdy men. Hoping Daddy Santa was extra special to you this year. As one of his many helpers, I haven't been briefed yet on the final tally.

I realize that 2004 ended in tragedy. The Tsunami in SE Asia that caused so much death and destruction is still very hard to understand. I know you guys have the victims and their families in your prayers and are helping in the recovery every way you can.

I know that this is the time of year to make New Year's resolutions. I resolve to give as many big hairy muscle hugs as physically possible. I also resolve to be a better mentor to all daddies and continue to promote hot safer sex and daddy responsibility.

You guys are truly wonderful men. You make my eyes light up and emotions stir because we are all gay brothers. Together we can do almost anything.

I wish you a wonderful 2005, full of hot responsible sex, accomplishments and happiness.
Big hairy muscle hugs to each and every one of you. WOOOF.

1 comment:

cola boy said...

Here's hoping you ahve a great New Year, as well, stud!