Friday, January 28, 2005

The Cum Shot Lickety Spit

One of my favorite positions to fuck my play partner is lying down on my back, cock stiff and secured by a condom, fucking him as he rides my cock.

I love this position because I can play with his rod while I'll pumping him. There are plenty of lube products out there to attend to his joy stick. I particularly like the foam products. If you aren't in the eating mood, then I suggest Dove aerosol products or various body soaps which are packaged in aerosol containers. The foam just makes the stroking so much easier. But if you prefer sucking this stuff, then I suggest Eros Fun Foam. It cums in three flavors, cherry, vanilla, and strawberry.

Why the stroking and pumping is fun, the cum shot is the cherry on top of the sundae. When he explodes on my chest, his cleaning up process gives both of us a lot of pleasure. I enjoy having his tongue wiping up all that cum juice on my fuzz. It really makes me hot.

After all of this finger licking good stuff, I'm ready to shoot my load, if I haven't already done so in the condom, on his furry chest and lick that up to the last drop. It makes him wild all over again.

I found this enjoyable as a way to have oral sex without exchanging fluids. You get to taste your own cum and give pleasure in the process. Some guys don't like to do this. It's all up to your individual taste.

Have a great TGIF. Any plans for the weekend? Keep it safe and sexy. WOOF.

4 comments:

cola boy said...

Great. I read this and now have a hard-on at work. LOL!!!!

G Valiga said...

Interesting... I guess I don't think much about lapping up my own cum. But you're right about one thing, it's a great way to avoid fluid exchange.

orange.paper.bike said...

finally! another man who think licking his own cum off of another furry guy's chest is hot! me too! woof. thanks for the fantasy fuel. hard on is raging now....

Leonard said...

Well. THAT WAS HOT! ;-) peace