Thursday, January 12, 2006
Predictions For What's Left of the New Year
Seems like everyone has there own take on predictions for the New Year. Here are some of my picks:
1. Brokeback Mountain will win at least one Oscar.
2. The Pitt-Jolie baby will be a girl.
3. The Dow will fall back under 11000.
4. Alito, unfortunately, will be confirmed as the next US Supreme Court justice.
5. Queer Eye will do a gay wedding show. The grooms will lock Carson in a closet and get fitted for his and his leather tux.
6. If it doesn't snow much on the East Coast by March, it will be a mild winter. The Groundhog, however, will see his shadow.
7. Southern Decedance in New Orleans will return with a vengence, bigger and better.
8. The winner of 2006 International Male Leather in Chicago on Memorial Day weekend will be bearded and muscular. He will win because he looks the hottest in a bar vest.
9. More gay male couples will marry this year in Canada, UK and Massachusetts. Some will be famous. Some who have already married will get divorced as well.
10.. All of you guys will continue to be studly, cuddly and hunky.