Something I thought I'd share with you. Our lives can't be that easy.
10 things every gay man should know Filed by: Bill Browning December 3, 2007 1:27 PM
Don't you wish being gay came with an owner's manual sometimes? Wouldn't it make things so much easier if we just had a checklist?
In that spirit, Bill shares with us what he considers to be the top ten things every gay man should know.
1. You will never find "the one" by trolling for sex on Manhunt.
2. Just because you're part of a minority group doesn't mean you know how all other minorities feel.
3. Some churches don't think you're sinful and in need of redemption.
4. You don't have to be married to be in a committed relationship.
5. HIV/AIDS is a gay disease. So are cancer, leukemia, bipolar disorderand cerebral palsy.
6. Just because you're "straight-acting" doesn't mean you're better than someone who's not.
7. Dick size does matter, but not as much as knowing how to use what you've got.
8. You are not the spokesperson for our cause. Others might have a different experience.
9. Steel Magnolias is not the best movie ever made. Neither is Brokeback Mountain.
10. Ass-less chaps are not appropriate evening wear for a fancy restaurant.
Now they tell me. I was thinking about wearing my chaps bare butt and booted later today for my post-opp visit with my surgeon.
Hey guys, last week I had two hernias repaired. I guess that's the down side of being a top man.
But I am feeling much better having them repaired, than I did before the operation. I'm still pretty much black and blue, so that's not a pretty sight.
Mega hairy muscle hugs to you guys. Hoping all is well, sexy, and horny with each and every one of you, studs. WOOF.