Friday, March 30, 2007

Straight Men Playing Their Gay Card for Financial Benefit


This just in from Out Magazine. It seems that various straight men love flirting with us. Yes, they seem to want to get into our wallets, and if it means getting into our pants, then they are up to the challenge.
One of the members of the rock bank, Grizzly Bear, loves to hit on gay men. When he's in a homocentric situation, ( a nifty catch phrase I haven't come across before), he feels that he needs to fit in more, so he lays it on. For him, flirting opens up the gate.
Party promoters, journalists, those weird European men, it seems that they appear to be putting on a convincing front. So these guys spill their guts to the author, Will Doig, and most of those guys interviewed for the article admit to being horny. And they like the attention. They feel, if they are so hot, then they can be attractive in either world.
So, guys, are these sluts bisexual, closet gay men, or just guys who like to have guys hit on them, for sport and financial gain? I think these guys are hiding something. Being blunt, they appear to be messed up fucks. I wouldn't waste a hairy muscle hug on any of them.

9 comments:

A Lewis said...

It's ALWAYS about power, money, or politics. Always. (But, remember, some of these straight boys are cute.....very....can't we get just a little something out of them before we send them on their way????)

Unknown said...

If I was single and a Straight guy hit on me and wanted some action, I would go for it... no strings... and they will eventually fall out the closet anyway... I did...hehehe.. guys are horny all the time, why not help your fellow MAN out...hahaha... I am too giddy this early in the morning... have agreat weekend..

Denis said...

This shit isn't too far away from the homophobia that manifests itself in the form of straight guys being afraid to go into gay bars in case they get hit on. They automatically think they'll be attractive to gay men, not stopping to think that the average gay man spends more time making himself look good than the average straight man, and that (for me at least) there are some things about all straight men that I have come to find unattractive. And no, I wouldn't waste anything on them either.

Anonymous said...

INTERESTING POST

AND VERY HOT PIC !!!!!

KISSES

Sh@ney said...

It all boils down to motive...And well morals I guess...not that I am being suggestive here, but I would not touch a straight man if he had ill intention, or his need for satisfaction was other than personal pleasure...But then I am not the type to just put myself out there for 'just anyone' regardless of who they are or what they look like...Perhaps I should change that & stop being such a prude...*winks* As for gender specifics, a hard one to call...Again dependant on the reasoning as to whether they are closeted, bisexual or just calleously plotting...xoxox

Anonymous said...

My take is that they have something to hide either to the world or to themselves. I suspect the more significant side is that they are hiding it from themselves.

As a closeted gay myself, I can relate to part of this - up until the whole charade is done "for money". That I find very sad.

Unknown said...

Happy Easter!!!

Anonymous said...

Tdfgkjhkerg!!!

Buff, you have to stop posting such naughty pics!

I'm with denis on this one - it sounds very much a case of the straight guy assuming he's so hot that all the gays will hit on him. I've seen that attitude before, and it's not attractive.

martin de la iglesia / gaytag@gmail.com said...

hi dude, i'd like to read the whole article. can u gimme the link?? pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase :D